Alex Sutherland (Beal High School) wrote
at 4:49pm
one bollocking second where do i upload my photos on this group =s

Alex Sutherland (Beal High School) wrote
at 4:46pm
two problems:

1. mines not on a wall if you dont like it tough

2. i dont love her anymore infact this group is making me fucking lonely i dought (if thats how you spell it) i belong

Christina Julia (St. Augustine's Priory) wrote
at 2:03pm
I love my baby
Hes gorgeous and i am gona be with him forever and ever cos i know we can get thru anything
Ill never let you go
xxxxxxxxxx

Ally Clinton (Cayuga Secondary School) wrote
at 12:28am
The first day I met you, I walked up to you, you looked at me and gave me a hug, and then said Hii nice to meet you, I loved your personality most, your looks aren't important to me, but I still think you are damn hot, so do many girls. :P



Everytime I talk to you, my heart beat a little faster, my throat tenses up.

I wish you knew I'm serious when I say I love you and I miss you.
I also wish you meant it the same way as I do when you say "I love you too."

From: Ally. ♥
To: Annoymous. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment