Gabrielle Spendlove (Tupton Hall School) wrote
at 8:10am
for everything,
i love you
leo jack green ♥

Hillary Nicole Koochin (Stanley Humphries Secondary) wrote
at 2:09am
Some say you dont treat me right.
Sometimes they're right
I love you, anyways.

Linda F Macdonald wrote
at 9:09pm yesterday
I love little baby ducks [in the pen], old pick up trucks{if they run], slow moving trains{if I have the time to get on one]and most of all I love you too!!

Jackie Maloney (Bristol) wrote
at 3:23pm yesterday
how could i have been such a blind fool to break you down?
instead of hearing your heart out, let you make peace with your inner self - explain
how can i say i have no regrets?
when i regret every harsh word of every fight,
i did not apprehend the black scars it would leave on my soul xx

Tracy Day wrote
at 3:18pm yesterday
I love Jason Baker
I love my MUM
I love Jason's mum
I love Jason's dad

Cathy Petersen (London) wrote
at 3:17pm yesterday
My true love...............I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheral Govind (Turton High School Media Arts College) wrote
at 2:36pm yesterday
i love this group
i love my mum
i love the amazing people i can call my friends
most of all, i love me ;)
jokin haha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment