Bethany Haynes (Riverside Secondary School) wrote
at 11:23am
To the love of my life Ogi
thanks you for being there for me,
love you know and always
bethany

Sarah Procter wrote
at 7:26am
For being there for me..
For always making me smile and laugh..
For having fun with me even when we look like complete idiots..
For caring when no one else did..
For letting me talk about stuff u probaby didnt want to hear (!)..
For being a great friend..
For never giving up..
For keeping ur promises..
For always doing whats best for me..

♥ I love you ♥

*Jacob*

(for helping me through the rough patches with *Edward* and not getting freaked out when i told u i loved uu!!!!!!!)

xxxxxx
Donna Acton (West Midlands) wrote
at 5:25am
To my husband, Steven Acton, I love you, you are my world, from your wife Donna x x x x x

Joselyn Nelson (Halifax West) wrote
at 12:26am
I always love you Dylan Gerstenberger ♥
You're my world & I'll never let go!

Katie Dorgan (Westisle Composite High School) wrote
at 11:43pm yesterday
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear love.. are already three parts dead♥

No comments:

Post a Comment